• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Serial Floppers!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
That's what mine are! They flop so regularly now, and it looks so much fun I sometimes wish I could join in :lol: here's one of the flopping incidences this evening (it occurred multiple other times just this evening too!!) where they are ying and hanging :lol: Lilly was fast asleep before I got the phone out to take photos :roll:

And a close up shot of Harvey's mouth :love:

I hope Harvey doesn't know about these pics.. His modesty has certainly been lost :lol:

Cute little bunny mouf :love:

I hope Harvey doesn't know about these pics.. His modesty has certainly been lost :lol:

Cute little bunny mouf :love:

I don't think he had much modesty left to lose to be honest :lol: he's always rolling around on his back flashing his parts to everyone!

That looks so cosy :)

I was so so tempted to just crawl in with them, they probably wouldn't have even minded but they would have repositioned to a more head rub friendly position! Although Harvey will stay in DBF position if I stroke his head sometimes :love:

I love your bunny pics! :D Buster has started flopping more now, just makes me want to scoop him up and squeeze him! Its so cute

I love your bunny pics! :D Buster has started flopping more now, just makes me want to scoop him up and squeeze him! Its so cute

Awh thanks :) I know what you mean, they look so cute and I'm always in two minds; one I want them to stay in the adorable position and two I want to get down there and cuddle up with :lol:

Lilly hasn't gotten up since her last flop and is dreaming in her side :love: Harvey has repositioned himself from underneath her :lol:

Back