• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simba eats his house . . .

Such a special little man :love:

I was overjoyed to see that he has 2 little friends now, and is now enjoying life as a bunny.

Is he still on any medication or on any extra care, or has he managed to come off them yet? My mom would like to know - she's always asking about our temporary house guest :love:

Such a special little man :love:

I was overjoyed to see that he has 2 little friends now, and is now enjoying life as a bunny.

Is he still on any medication or on any extra care, or has he managed to come off them yet? My mom would like to know - she's always asking about our temporary house guest :love:

:wave: Hi, he's not on any medication any more, just a healthy diet and lots of exercise. He can jump really quite high now. We are off back to the vets tomorrow as he is now well enough for his vaccinations. I'll get him weighed to see how much weight he's put on. The vet is also going to look at his left eye as it still doesn't look right. He is such a sweetie, as soon as I come out to see them he is desperate to jump into my lap for a snuggle :love: :love: x

This is Simba enjoying the garden (and my plants) on Saturday :lol: :lol:

Having a Snuggle with Alfie :love:

Having a Snuggle with Daisy :love:

:wave: Hi, he's not on any medication any more, just a healthy diet and lots of exercise. He can jump really quite high now. We are off back to the vets tomorrow as he is now well enough for his vaccinations. I'll get him weighed to see how much weight he's put on. The vet is also going to look at his left eye as it still doesn't look right. He is such a sweetie, as soon as I come out to see them he is desperate to jump into my lap for a snuggle :love: :love: x

Oh wow, that's fabulous that he's off his meds and maintaining his weight with a normal diet :love: You've done such a fantastic job, it's amazing to see. One of my two was poorly for 6 months earlier this year and she never looked anywhere near as bad as Simba - I must admit I was scared that he wouldn't make it. He's such a strong boy :love:

Even though he was clearly in a lot of pain and discomfort here he still did love his snuggles :love: I bet he loves having 2 bunny friends as well as a doting human! :D

:love::love::love: Lovely update of this very special bun. As Jane said, well done to everyone involved in his rescue and his recouperation.

Back