• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where to get hay quick

Rexripley

Mama Doe
Because of lots going on just now ive not ordered my hay for pets bag in time. I have 2/3 days left of timothy and rhye. The bunnies wont eat the stuff from asda/pah. Can anyone recommend somewhere that delivers hay within a day or two?

Dust free hay were always super quick when I used them, 2 days was the normal time to arrive if that's any good?

There's one outlet on amazon does timothy hay through their prime service. We buy loads of stuff on amazon so signed up for prime. You can trial it, but if you only use it once you will need to cancel it, otherwise they will take £49 from your debit card after either 14 or 28 days.

or if there's any close to you and easy to get too, pet warehouses or p@h has the oxbow timathy hay to tie you over.

This might sound weird but if you have a local pound stretchers they do these teeny tiny looking bags, but they really pack the hay in, must be about a kg in there plus it's long strands of meadow hay type and not too dusty, much much less dusty than p@h hay. I often use it to bulk out my hay for pets stuff, my guys really like it!

Otherwise most garden centres stock hay, or any small independent pet shops close by?

Back