• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good Bedding For Litter Trays

I use wood based cat litter pellets, I find they stay in the trays well and are very absorbent too!

I use a thick layer of newspaper with hay on top and am very happy with this. The newspaper is absorbent and they can nibble and poo at the same time, which they love to do!

i use a whole newspaper for each bunnies litter trays,and i change it every 2 days-i have at least 100 newspapers stored under my stairs and the collection i still growing haha:lol:

how long will they last when i use a 32 litre litter tray and change it every night

If you're going to change it every day you may as well just stick to newspaper and hay. I clean mine every other day and so I use a litter to stop smells but for every day that won't be a problem and will save you a lot of money

I buy the cats best wood pellets from zooplus.co.uk. I get 30 litres for 14.90 and it gets delivered to my door ;) pets at home ain't an option for us being in Dublin.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Back