• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny has learnt a new trick

marchi1990

Mama Doe
It's called 'jumping out of my high run into mummy's arms.' It scares me half to death because my garden is not safe at all and he always does it when I'm sweeping his run out and I don't expect it!!

It's quite sweet though! I swear ours aren't far from doing that. Their whole heads are above the door when they periscope up at it every meal time!

Aww, bless! :love: Spenser only comes to me for food, and defintiely prefers all four paws on the ground. He is a jumper, but his preferred landing pad is my bed. I do understand your concern though if the garden is not safe.

Aww, bless! :love: Spenser only comes to me for food, and defintiely prefers all four paws on the ground. He is a jumper, but his preferred landing pad is my bed. I do understand your concern though if the garden is not safe.

I am going to have to start locking him in his cage when I am cleaning his run otherwise I might lose him!!

Back