• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reggie Bunny Today...

Schez

Mama Doe
Doing the crossword...

Stoopid hoomin... She didn't even give me a pencil...

Investigating the new nommy hay basket...

Oooooh, ifs I puts both feetsies in... I gets the best nommies...

:roll:

Never a dull moment... :lol:

Oh he is just so lovely :love: and look at his big earsies!!!! Ahhh I just want to kiss those ears!!! I'm going to have to run off and give bunny ear kisses now! Ears are so soft :love:

Oh he is just so lovely :love: and look at his big earsies!!!! Ahhh I just want to kiss those ears!!! I'm going to have to run off and give bunny ear kisses now! Ears are so soft :love:

:lol: awwww, I know... Those ears... :love: I'll gives smoochies on his ears for you... Any excuse.. ;)

Hi Reggie!

Mummy is so naughty :roll:

Lola: Don't worrys Reggie.. My hoomin is stupid too. Changed my litter box an hour late.. So I chews her onesie :twisted: chew your hoomin Reggie!

Hi Reggie!

Mummy is so naughty :roll:

Lola: Don't worrys Reggie.. My hoomin is stupid too. Changed my litter box an hour late.. So I chews her onesie :twisted: chew your hoomin Reggie!

:lol::lol::lol:

Now Lola, is this a new onsie your poor mummeh had to buy, or is the same holey onsie you started on before...? :shock::lol:

Reggie: hoomins are not goods at simple trainings Lola... I's already ahead of yous, I chews her new boots aaannnnd tips out the hay straight after that noisy cleany up thingy...

Back