• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ivy has had her babies!!! *update post 198 - 13wks old*

silverrabbit

Mama Doe
She had them Friday night/Saturday morning and all are looking plump and toasty warm (I had to have a sneaky peek :oops: )

Didn't want to look too much but I could see 4 kits and 3 are spotty like Ivy and 1 is grey like Baloo :love:

So that's some of my anxiety gone, now just waiting for Acorn to safely have hers and then I can stop chewing my fingers off :lol:

Last edited:
Glad Ivy is safely delivered of her kits, thanks for updating us. :wave:

Continuing vibes for Acorn. x

Thank you :) she is looking very calm and settled so i'm really relieved. I was so worried because they came from such a :censored: home.

Acorn is a good weight now so fingers crossed she will also be fine and kits will be healthy. She is a lovely friendly bun and deserves better than to be pregnant at 7 months old :(

I just posted on Acorns thread, glad Ivy's birth has gone well, kits sound lovely can't wait til pics can be taken :)

Top up vibes for Acorn x

:( Acorn's tummy was empty this eve, couldn't find a nest but there was some blood and body parts :cry: :cry: :cry:

quite devastated :cry: but Acorn is actually very bright and active. She was too young to be a mummy :(

Ivy's little ones are doing great and the nest is bobbing up and down with the kits moving around :love: I was really worried about little grey bun.. thought LGB was dead at first because there was no movement and he/she was being trampled on by the very active kits. Went to remove him/her but LGB started moving a little so I repositioned him on the top of the pile. This eve I had a quick look and LGB had a full tum and was active :)

Keep your fingers crossed that they will all be healthy :love:

Aww poor Acorn :( but glad she's ok!

Those kits sound adorable, eagerly anticipating piccies here when possible. Never get tired of seeing cute baby bunny pictures :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry to read this about Acorn :cry: but very glad that Ivy is delivered and they all seem well. :)
Sending vibes for all ((((((((happy bunny vibes))))))))) and ((((((((huge hugs))))))) for you. xxxx

Oh what a shame & probably a shock for you to see. Perhaps kits were stillborn to mum took care of it?

Glad Ivy's kits seem to be doing well, extra vibes for LGB too x

Oh, what a shame about Acorn! It's positive that she's looking up in herself though. Lots of vibes for the others.

Hope Acorn is alright in herself. What a shock for you.

Looking forward to piccies of Ivy and her little family x

Thank you all, poor Acorn is doing well and is happily getting on with things. I guess she knows better than me what happened. I'm just glad Acorn is ok :)

As for Ivy and her little brood.. :love: I have counted 5 little faces, though could be more tucked underneath. The nest is very deep and the babies have doubled in size! They are 5 days old today :love: LGB is very active now and they all have lovely round bellies :D

Grainy pic as no flash and didn't want to disturb them for too long, but thought you may want to see their scrummy little faces :love:

I think i'm totally in love :lol:

Awwww I think I'm totally in love too, so pleased Ivy & kits are thriving :D

Glad Little Acorn is ok in herself, have you felt her tum to make sure it's empty. I only say that because I had a piggy who came to me pregnant, she was far too young & she only had one pup & as I was a complete novice, first birth for me ever, that was the advice I was given. I must admit it hadn't crossed my mind as I didn't want to disturb them. All was ok though & she had just the 1 plump boy :love: :love:

Look forward to pics when they start venturing from the nest - by the way, how comfy does that nest look, bet it's really warm

Awwww I think I'm totally in love too, so pleased Ivy & kits are thriving :D

Glad Little Acorn is ok in herself, have you felt her tum to make sure it's empty. I only say that because I had a piggy who came to me pregnant, she was far too young & she only had one pup & as I was a complete novice, first birth for me ever, that was the advice I was given. I must admit it hadn't crossed my mind as I didn't want to disturb them. All was ok though & she had just the 1 plump boy :love: :love:

Look forward to pics when they start venturing from the nest - by the way, how comfy does that nest look, bet it's really warm

Yes she has had a check up, didn't want to leave it just in case she got in infection or something :( luckily she is ok but it's so worrying!

The kits are adorable and so lively :shock: the nest is so snuggly :love: poor Ivy has her work cut out as because they are so active she keeps having to make the nest deeper so they can't escape :lol:

Now all I need are some lovely RU'ers to fall in love and want them all ;)

Ooo ooo ooo ooo me me me me please :lol: I wish. OH would kill me if I brought home any more bunnies :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But.. but... but they're SOOOOOOOO ADORABLE :love:

New pic for today, 6 days old and very plump :D :love: had to have a bit of a clean around the nest as the paper was v wet with wee, think Ivy is going in the corner after feeding and it's leaked under the bedding and around the nest :?

Every time I see them I *squeee* inside :love:

Back