• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dad said

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
can they not do hi vis jackets for bunnies, as mabel is black and he nearly fell over her on landing yesterday :lol:

Would you be kind enough to make one for a large, black conti who loves a landing-ambush across the top stair.... :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need one for my black cat who, despite my knowing she is always at my feet, invariably gets punted across the floor each time I go in the kitchen, or bathroom, or front hallway...I'm going to break my neck over her one day. :(

love it.. that would be a great invention.. or a little hat with flashing light on it so they make themselves visible :lol:

My black dog has a flashing collar for when we go out in the dark, they should do them for buns too! :lol:

My black dog has a flashing collar for when we go out in the dark, they should do them for buns too! :lol:

I've started noticing this recently, lots of dogs with flashing red bike lights on their collars, I think it's a great idea! Means they don't get tripped over!

:love::love:

I'm thinking a little bell for mine not too sure how to attach it don't think they would appreciate a collar..... maybe not lol

I'm sorry but :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: at everyone tripping over their pets. I'd love to have free range bunnies in spite of the health hazards :lol: and yes, these all sound like excellent ideas!!

I'm sorry but :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: at everyone tripping over their pets. I'd love to have free range bunnies in spite of the health hazards :lol: and yes, these all sound like excellent ideas!!

Presumably Hector thinks I'm some kind of fool given he gets me every time.... :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sonic managed to run in front of me and grandma whilst we were walking, which resulted in him being pushed aside :roll: He does it all the time, he's a nightmare!

my dad was worried more about hurting the rabbits rather then himself when tripping up im the same , he was like is she ok

I swear Meg and Hugh are having a competition of how close my legs are before they dash through them while I walk. I think high vis is great for dark buns in the dark but I'm with floooble, someone needs to figure out how to get a bell or other noise making device on a bun please :lol::lol:

Jiggle bells superglued to the tail fluff? :lol:

We have plugin LED nightlights, they turn on automatically when it gets dark and hardly use any power because they are LEDs.

IMG_2214b_zps4ff9dd29.jpg

Back