• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want to support local businesses... But then they do this :(

Kavanne

Mama Doe
*Photo removed - please don't post links etc to criticise*

I really want to reply by posting a link to Make Mine Chocolate but I can't see it staying up for long...

Last edited by a moderator:
I would post a reply to it anyway, include the link and a small amount of info about how rabbits aren't good children's pets and can't be put outside at this time of year if they're currently inside. Even if it only stays up for an hour some people might see it, and the pet shop can't claim ignorance any more.

I would send some replies, then take a screen shot and if they reply with something rude, take a screen shot of that. Then put all your screen shots on FB to spread the word.

I've removed the photo as we don't allow links etc to be posted just to criticise. Please also bear in mind that people are more likely to listen if you post some polite friendly advice, links to good information (from the RWAF for example) rather than just berate them for posting things like that ...... I haven't seen what anybody's written on there btw so am just pre-empting really. :wave:

Back