• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hanging-up toys for rabbits - question

I've had that for my guinea pigs and they ignored it but I'm sure my rabbits would have destroyed it :roll: I make my own toys from sisal and natural string all the time and mine generally ignore it or chew abit of it

I have a pretty similar one from P@H and it pretty much got ignored for three months and then destroyed in two weeks. There's a couple of the wooden pieces still on the string and that hasn't been eaten but mine seen to prefer toys they can toss about more often than not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nibbles ignored it but buttons loved it - i guess it depends on the bun and also they need to figure out it can be eaten or played with :D

Hi I have similar to these for my bunnies and they love them. I have one with a bell on and the 2 lionheads are always playing with it and stretching up to knock the bell........ I also fill toilet roll or kitchen roll middles with hay and treats which they love.....

An interesting round of mixed responses, thanks everyone. :wave: I will probably try something along these lines with my boy. I feel Spenser needs more stimulation as he has taken to chewing books, pencils and goodness knows what else lately! :shock:

Back