• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dexters the king of the Castle

Rexripley

Mama Doe
20131207_164711_zpsaf22536c.jpg

20131207_164227_zpsa0d2bba1.jpg

20131207_164133_zps282d541f.jpg

We have same castle and gosh your bunny is so much bigger than ours - will post pics on mon
Your bunny is very lovely and in proportion - just obviously a little older than our 3-monthies

Oh wow! Where did you get this? Dexter seems to love it and I would to treat my two buns!!

Lovely pics! Roxy and Gingersnap have one of these and they love it. They have had it well over a year now and it has stood up well to Gingersnaps remodelling frenzies. He has made the windows bigger and is currently ripping up the top floor to make it lighter and more open plan :lol:

Roxy just lounges in a Queen like fashion on the ground floor being waited on hand and foot :D

I think Santa may need to bring a new one.

As promised - same castle;different bunny
Dumblepaws was loving playing in the castle, but not staying still much - so for size reference, other photo also enclosed
They've had it a month and are so far strangely respectful of the castle - no significant nibbling or destruction

BbEeTz9IQAAQJF1.jpg:large

BbEePZFIgAAqz8_.jpg

Last edited:
As promised - same castle;different bunny
Dumblepaws was loving playing in the castle, but not staying still much - so for size reference, other photo also enclosed
They've had it a month and are so far strangely respectful of the castle - no significant nibbling or destruction

BbEeTz9IQAAQJF1.jpg:large

BbEePZFIgAAqz8_.jpg

Aww cute pics and what a brilliant name :)

Back