• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ratties!

RavenMoon

Mama Doe
Just wanted to share pictures of my boys :)

They're settling in nicely, tonight have chicken bones for tea. First picture is from last weekend, they're having a wonderful growth spurt!

DSC_0282.jpg

DSC_0308.jpg

DSC_0304.jpg

DSC_0303.jpg

DSC_0306.jpg

DSC_0298.jpg

DSC_0296.jpg

DSC_0291.jpg

DSC_0283.jpg

And a bonus bunny!

DSC_0244.jpg

DSC_0246.jpg

Aw!!! They are gorgeous! :love::love:

I keep looking at ratties but I don't think hubby would entertain having any more flurries at the min :(

Plus we are falling over each other in the house as it is.

I didn't know they could have chicken bones btw?

Aw!!! They are gorgeous! :love::love:

I keep looking at ratties but I don't think hubby would entertain having any more flurries at the min :(

Plus we are falling over each other in the house as it is.

I didn't know they could have chicken bones btw?

I've read over and over about chicken bones, since I know that they can be bad for dogs due to splintering, but apparently rats grind and gnaw as opposed to chewing, so there isn't a problem with splintering.

My boys were a compromise from OH because we can't have a dog or cat right now... And they are gorgeous aren't they! :love:

Oh my goodness ...your boys are so handsome and cute. I love their colouring :)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

There gorgeous my mischief looks similar but she has started to roan now and has a white bum with grey flicks in it

Back