• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess what I just bought?...

Fluffs

Alpha Buck

A shed! :D

6x6-pt-overlap-001n.jpg

6ft x 6ft, pressure treated stable door, so we can get Fluffs a husbun after Christmas! she's gonna love it.... :D
So happy :D :D :D :D

Thats what i would like to do after christmas, where did you get this from? It looks pretty spacious

Thanks, you will have to post pictures of it once its up. Great selection on the website too, spoilt for choice :p

Thanks, you will have to post pictures of it once its up. Great selection on the website too, spoilt for choice :p

Will do! :D :wave:

As an afterthought, do you peeps think it will be big enough for a trio, with a 8x4 run attached? x

mine's 8x6 (shiplap!) and its huge, we have a 6x4 run to go on when it warms up so i imagine your shed and run combo would be fine for a trio :D i really wanted to bond Jasper with Nibbles and Buttons but unfortunately they want the space to themselves :lol:

Back