• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit with table manners

Rexripley

Mama Doe
Dexter will only eat pellets out of his bowl, the others would finish every last one, if they're dropped out the bowl he won't eat them :lol: pop them back in and they're gone.

Is this weird?

I know a rabbit (not Spenser) who used to be like that. Spenser sometimes seems to prefer his noms tipped out of his bowls. :roll:

Just a little weird according to my two, they'll eat anything and everything from anywhere :lol: Lilly will sometimes pick the less tasty bits out and drop them on the floor by the bowl so they don't get in the way of the tasty bits, then hoovers them up once the best bits are gone :roll:

I do wish my two had some table manners too, I put their twigs in their hay so they'll sit and eat them in the litter tray, but no Lilly will find a twig and run off with it delighted to find somewhere on the carpet to lay down and eat it making a right mess :roll: I think she has been watching doggies with sticks through the window the way she carries them around! They have also eaten their dining table (place mat) :roll:

Dexter sounds very civilised and well behaved :love:

Back