• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding in Devon?

Tilia

Warren Scout
Hi! Just wondering if anyone had recommendations for boarding places in Devon? Particularly south Devon/Exeter way

I've checked RWAF, small pet boarding etc. but would be amazing if anyone had good testimonials.

The one I used (Dawlish) has suddenly stopped doing boarding.

Thanks! :)

Hi! Just wondering if anyone had recommendations for boarding places in Devon? Particularly south Devon/Exeter way

I've checked RWAF, small pet boarding etc. but would be amazing if anyone had good testimonials.

The one I used (Dawlish) has suddenly stopped doing boarding.

Thanks! :)

http://www.findpetboarding.com/

Have a look on here. Hopefully you will be able to find somewhere just right.

Was just going to suggest the Dawlish one! That's a shame do you know why they've stopped boarding? Sorry I don't know of any others, if you find any please let me know!

OMG my lot go to the one in Dawlish. Totally gutted to say the least they were great with them.

Please do let me know if you find another as we will be going away next year at some point and i was planning on booking them in there again.

Just as a side do not use blueberry warren. Your bunny will be left in a hutch the whole time your away

Last edited:
I don't know why they stopped - it must have been serious, I had a holiday booked with them, so I need to find somewhere fairly soon :/

Thanks foxy, I visited blueberry once (to see the rescues) and would rather cancel my holiday!!

I think I will try Hillcrest, they definitely look like the best option! The only one on the RWAF list is in Tavistock which is a bit far away for my car-hating bunnies!

Sorry I forgot to clarify that Dawlish still do home visits (which is good news as they are great with bunnies :) )

Also someone has recommended Hillcrest to me so that's promising :)

Back