• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm pretty sure the admin and mod crew will tell me off for this!!! Bunny related.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
But worth a try.

This time of year in particular the rescues and sanctuaries need and appreciate help, extra food and even some treats and toys for the little ones. Perhaps getting involved with being a Secret Santa as well as other great ways to help them

Please spare a minute to have a look at the gorgeous items on sale in the Fundraising and Items for Sale sections. Some real beautiful and unique items to cater for many different tastes.

You could pick up some real lovely bargains.............which in turn will help the little furry friends.
:thumb:

I know I'm going to be sent to the naughty step for posting this.:roll: Oh heck, it is for a good cause......please be gentle with me.......

The reason...not meant to cross post.

Last edited:
Yes it is Di :love:

Can I tempt you to send a parcel?

I've been busy sorting out some goodies for Windwhistle and donated loads of things to PaP.

So even though I haven't joined in with the RU secret Santa, I am doing my bit.:D

Heaven forbid when the day comes when I don't participate in any fundraising or help in any shape or form. I think that day will be when I'm on my deathbed.

Ooooh I haven't been put on the naughty step!!! Yaaaaaaay.

My goodness me, I know how to live on the wild side of life!:lol::lol::lol:

Bumping this up as Christmas is rapidly approaching!!!!

Come on folks, you'll find some excellent bargains.......I can guarantee that.:thumb:

Back