• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit matching in Basingstoke, Hampshire area?

Gizzmo Jones

New Kit
We are looking to get a new partner for our bunny Tilly after we lost her boyfriend earlier in the year. Can anyone recommend a good rehoming place in my area with bonding services?

Thanks

Gareth

We are looking to get a new partner for our bunny Tilly after we lost her boyfriend earlier in the year. Can anyone recommend a good rehoming place in my area with bonding services?

Thanks

Gareth

I think The Rabbit Crossing in Whindlesham is not too far from you. I've not been there but I've heard great things on the forum about them. I plan to use the boarding service for my buns when we go on holiday this year.

https://www.facebook.com/TheRabbitCrossing

The OP is looking to adopt from a rescue that bonds - can't see anything but boarding on that link (or is it me?)

Sorry, brain is tired!!! :oops::oops::oops: Windwhistle Warren re-homes nationwide and also does bonding. Phew, I've managed to salvage a few brain cells before I go to bed.

Hi all, thanks for your assistance it is greatly appreciated. We have been going in circles a little as we know finding a new bunny partner is the right thing to do but is tough to find someone to help us. Duchess, I will email you regarding our bunny and maybe starting the adoption process. It's exciting to think Tilly may have a friend again. It was sad to say goodbye to our little Bruce!

Back