• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

paid off matts vets bill today

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
it's made me feel really really sad. :cry: that's it now for his account at the vets. no more notes, no more orders. nothing. :cry:

(((((((Huge hugs)))))))
I know how you feel. When we lost Shadow he had a huge file and to see that get shelved was really hard to take. I even sent photos to the staff to put in it. I wish I could get it to keep for sentimental reasons (kinda weird, I know.)

Thinking of you. xxxx

(((((((Huge hugs)))))))
I know how you feel. When we lost Shadow he had a huge file and to see that get shelved was really hard to take. I even sent photos to the staff to put in it. I wish I could get it to keep for sentimental reasons (kinda weird, I know.)

Thinking of you. xxxx

thank you. it just feels strange. :( x

So very sorry:(. I can only imagine how you feel...had a little of that when we lost Luna although we only had her 4 days. It just seems so final when you pay off that last bill. Lots of thoughts are with you. <<<hugs>>>>

Oh you poor thing :( It broke my heart when I paid the final bill for my old mare Charisma - to see on the invoice "sommulose euthanasia kit" just was awful, I remember going cold all over :(

Hope you are feeling better soon. Its been 5 years next Friday since Charisma died and I still miss her though.

A sad time for you.:(:( I only recently managed to pay off the large vet's bill that had accumulated whilst Estelle was with me.:cry::cry: I miss her as you miss Matt. :cry::cry:

Know the feeling :cry:
Broke my heart to read "owner informed pet deceased" on my final invoice for my beloved Sophie :cry:

Just sending ((hugs)) to biscandmatt1 and those who share a similar experience. :( heartbreaking.xx

Back