• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Burns Supper Ceilidh Night

This sounds fantastic!!!! I wish I loved nearer.......a lot nearer.

Come on folks, this sounds as if it will be a wonderful night and all for a good cause.

Och I the noo..................is that the correct spelling? Sorry if it is not. I'm just a midlander.:lol:

Oooo...that's the night before my Birthday...hmmm, wonder if Hubby would take me to Edinburgh for my birthday? We both love Edinburgh anyway - and this would be a great treat...

Right - off to get loads of red wine to get hubby tiddly tonight at which point he happily says yes to anything I ask :lol:

Oooo...that's the night before my Birthday...hmmm, wonder if Hubby would take me to Edinburgh for my birthday? We both love Edinburgh anyway - and this would be a great treat...

Right - off to get loads of red wine to get hubby tiddly tonight at which point he happily says yes to anything I ask :lol:

Oooooh go on!!!!! If I had the time I would love to go. :thumb:

Come on Fellie's hubby...................a wonderful treat for your lovely wife me thinks. No need to trawl the shops.....all sorted!!!!

haha thanks Mrs. Bunnykins it does look great! im really hoping I can get down to go to it :)

ooh Fellie I hope he does :L

** Bump again **

Sounds amazing! How often do you get bunnies and vegan in the same sentence? How cool is that? :thumb:

Bumping up this fantastic sounding event.

Wish I lived nearer as I would love to come along.

Anyone going along?

Last edited:
Back