• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buddies Bunny Rescue's sponsor package

vee-jay

Mama Doe
Buddies Bunny Rescue's sponsor package makes an ideal Christmas present for family or friends. For only £3 per month or £30 per year, you or the recipient, will receive a beautiful sponsorship certificate of the bunny of your choice, a thank you letter with shelter update, & a buddies gift item. Please have a browse through our sponsor bunnies on our website here- http://buddiesbunnies.co.uk/sponsor & email buddies at buddiesbunnies@hotmail.co.uk for further info. :)

Great, thanks fifibutton :)
How is my lovely contessa doing? :)

She is fantastic, still a wee bit shy but very very cuddly. Her ears are like velvet! She and Paddy are so close as well. They are staying in for winter now as Paddy has developed cold weather snuffles. Tessa is fine but being treated just in case and Paddy is managing well. They were both sprawled out in front of their radiator when I went to see them earlier :love:

I spotted some photos of her on the Fife Rabbit Rescue page as a young adult and a baby. Looks she may have been born in the rescue. I sent them three messages but I think I must have annoyed them as they have stopped replying :oops: I just wanted to know more about her beginnings and perhaps her birthday.

Back