• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny christmas present raiding...

Rupert & Tia

Mama Doe
Sooooo, I'm doing a few secret santas this year for various bunnies, and of course the rescue one.... got a huuuuge order from Hay Experts yesterday, and sat on the sitting room floor making sure everything was still there, and seperating them into the piles for various bunnies.... included in the order was http://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/willow-basket.html which my two love (there was three for various buns).... i was piling things into the baskets (such as fenugreeks, etc) and Tia stuck her head in the box and yanked (properly, properly yanked) at a bag of fenugreek crunchies... and ran off with it with rupert following her... they were like 'quick, run, do one' and tried to open it (which they couldn't) then took a basket, pulled the plastic off and ate an entire handle in about 2 mins flat!!!

Well, we couldn't stop laughing I wish we'd have grabbed the camera, it was so hilarious!

This is Tia, my bunny who one vet said was so unhappy and scared we'd be kinder to have her pts! My tia, my princess, my brave brave, more and more mischevious bunny!!!

I'll have to apologise to the recipients as they've nibbled a few items :-/ they did this last year to ss present for here, they 'helped' wrap :lol:

It was just the way she ran with it, i can imagine her going leg it rupert leg it :lol:

I love how confident she's getting :love:

Awwwww :love::love::love:

Thank you, you have just reminded me of 2 of my fondest memories of my first bun Nibbles. One is me and my chasing him round the living room as he bounded ahead with the stolen jigsaw piece held high and the other was an evening where mum had brought a pile of paperwork hope to be sorted. She had just about finished and there were about 10 piles of paper in front of her. Nibbs came flying out from behind the sofa and tried to stop in front of mum... On one of the piles... He ended up skidding off sending paper flying EVERYWHERE :shock: :lol: mum was not impressed, plus she had to explain to her boss why some of the sheets had nibble marks round the edge! :lol:

Back