• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So I just got bunny boxed!!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
I was laying on my front on the floor and Harvey had tucked his head under my lips for all over smooches :love:

Lilly saw and charged at me, making a grunting roar sound, got to me and boxed and bit my shoulder the climbed on my back and attacked my back :shock: she got off and I offered her a headrub which she desperately wanted and laid down for! Literally just jealous, extreme jealousy that Harvey was getting attention and she wasn't!!

Olly gets jealous when Chloe gets attention. If I'm giving her head rubs he will come over and cover his head over hers so I have to rub his head instead!

I have fetched twigs of apology from the pear tree outside and order has been restored!

The pear tree is looking very sorry for itself, it's not exactly big anyway and now half it's branches are gone :(

Back