• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So Timmys personality is coming out now......

moi

Mama Doe
And hes naughty! lol He almost got his head stuck in the stair gate, got behind the sofa (my buns have not managed that and we have had them since march). Hes now rattling his cage as Ive popped him in there while I pop the kids to bed. He also doesnt like hamsters, honeslty the way he thumped for half an hour you'd have thought he'd came face to face with a bear! :lol::shock::lol:

And hes naughty! lol He almost got his head stuck in the stair gate, got behind the sofa (my buns have not managed that and we have had them since march). Hes now rattling his cage as Ive popped him in there while I pop the kids to bed. He also doesnt like hamsters, honeslty the way he thumped for half an hour you'd have thought he'd came face to face with a bear! :lol::shock::lol:

hahahaah this really made me chuckle on a glum day :D naughty bunny :wave:

Back