• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My naughty bunnies

Aaaw - bless:love:

I am having Bear and Alice withdrawal symptoms but seem to be working part of every day in December
:( I think you work Mon to Fri all day and are busy with OH and stuff at weekends?

Would be good to catch up with you and the buns.

I can imagine Alice getting under the burner. I remember the tiny spaces she got herself into when she was staying with me - and how indignant she got when I removed her!

Aaaw - bless:love:

I am having Bear and Alice withdrawal symptoms but seem to be working part of every day in December
:( I think you work Mon to Fri all day and are busy with OH and stuff at weekends?

Would be good to catch up with you and the buns.

I can imagine Alice getting under the burner. I remember the tiny spaces she got herself into when she was staying with me - and how indignant she got when I removed her!

I'm free most weekends up until Christmas if you fancy popping in for a cuppa :)

I had a house rabbit (Jack, angora x lop) who would sit in the fire grate after the ashes had cooled at night. He was slightly fluffy all over and his fur fluffed over the edge. He just loved the warmth x

I had a house rabbit (Jack, angora x lop) who would sit in the fire grate after the ashes had cooled at night. He was slightly fluffy all over and his fur fluffed over the edge. He just loved the warmth x

They sit in front if the fire when it's on :love:
We're getting a big rug to go in front of it soon so it's easier in their feetsies there only on the hearth as it's less slippery than the floor!

Bakc for another look. They are so sweet. :love: Don't they chew the cables though?

No they have never bothered with the cables, they don't get left alone in the lounge though they live in a bedroom that's completely rabbit proofed when were not around.

Back