• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Story of Dotty and the Squeaky Toy.

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
On a cold winters afternoon a little doggy joined her furfriends at a christmas party, on the way home her human collected a little red parcel which read "To Dotty Merry Christmas".
Once home and after a wriggle on across the carpet on her back the little doggy ran to her human and asked to open her gift. "It's not Christmas Dotty!" she said, but as is always the case when you have perfected the puppy dog eyes Dotty got her own way and the parcel was opened.
Upon opening Dotty discovered gifts galore, some to eat and some to play with, oh my Santa Paws sure did spoil her! The first thing Dotty did was to shake and chew a wonderful stuffed toy, but alas what is that?! A squeaker inside the toy, oh no! The little doggy dropped her toy in surprise and ran away to the security of her human.

What a wuss :roll::lol:

Jenna and Ebon stare at Dotty in disbelief! :shock: "You don't like the squeaky?! It's the BEST!" :D
Both Jenna and Ebon love their squeaky toys, squeaky balls, anything squeaky. To the chagrin of the bunnies who once they hear something being squeaked to death they begin thumping. :(
Ebon will take her squeaky tennis ball outside and run with it, squeaking it with each step and she won't let us have it. She's the queen of keep away. It's hilarious, I need to get video of it this summer.

the offending item :roll::lol:

1456010_10152099231858287_49755319_n.jpg

Awww...that's adorable. A squeaky mitten! :D
Jenna has a squeaky slipper that I used to hide treats in...when she could have treats. :( I've had to put it away because she still looks for goodies in it. :cry:

I remember when I was little and we'd just brought home our first puppy (6 weeks old, didn't know the dad, born and kept in an old stable :roll: ) I was gutted that he we scared of his new squeaky wellie that I gave him.

Back