• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why dont my bunnys do this when I hoover..... video

:lol:

Harvey is like this, he always wants to see what I'm doing with the hoover, it is annoying though because I don't want to accidentally hoover him!!! Lilly's opinion is just a disgruntled look and she hops slowly off to her cage and lays down, not scared, just annoyed that I have gotten it out!

:lol:

Harvey is like this, he always wants to see what I'm doing with the hoover, it is annoying though because I don't want to accidentally hoover him!!! Lilly's opinion is just a disgruntled look and she hops slowly off to her cage and lays down, not scared, just annoyed that I have gotten it out!

Mine act like Ive got some weird awful monster thats going to kill them! lol x

Meg does exactly this when the hoover comes out, she LOVES the warm air it chucks out at her. Makes the whole 'blow on their head to stop them doing something naughty' trick redundant. She also LIKES being misted in the face with water (we found this out rebonding) so I think she's just a freak.

Hugh is more like Lily, just sulks the whole time.

Ludo ignores the hoover. You can hoover around him when he's in his box and he's not bothered.

Outdoor noises however.... he's terrified! He forgets he's a bunny sometimes.

Back