• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/D Cutie-pie is eating now = possible dental

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
So stressed.

Cutie-pie is fine within herself, just not eating so I am certain it is dental. No appointments tonight and not worth going if she can't have a dental until tomorrow anyway. I have all the meds I need here anyway. Have an early morning appointment.

Last edited:
Hope cutie-pie is OK soon, bless her :(

I swear bunnies not eating is the most stressful thing :shock: Daisy hasn't eaten since last Thursday and I'm knackered, have spent so much on stuff she only turns her nose up at as well :roll::lol:

Oh gosh poor Cutie Pie and poor you :(

Well like you say there's nothing can be done about it until tommorrow so try and relax (easier said than done I know!) Has she had some Metacam?

Have a cup of tea with some sugar in it, a sit down and take some deep breaths ((((((((HUGS)))))))))

Thanks.

I have metacam, I always have metacam for Mr B and his frequent dentals, although he is fine and hoping he will be so for sometime because he has gone past his usual dental time.

Cutie-pie's last dental was February and she has one about once a year.

I know terrible timing. I was already freaking out about a large lympth node that has come up under my right arm pit, phoned the nurse at the hospital who has all my details and she said to try and see my gp, phoned the gp's to be told my gp not in until Friday and if I want an appointment I cannot book ahead I have to phone at 7 am in the morning. I really hate my practice. The local residences newletter for our area had an article about our gp's practice and there have been a mass of complaints and have asked for other residents feedback as they are taking it to some board.

Oh no, and just when Mr B was doing so well :( Hope it's easily sorted, and the lymph node is nothing to worry about. Sending lots of vibes for Cutie-pie and for you xx

Tried to catch Cutie-pie but she went under a shelf and wasn't having it, so had to wait for James to get home. Went and bought basil, parsley, dill, coriander, kale etc and she tucked in. Don't know whether to take her to the vets if she is still eating in the morning.

Back