• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My luv buns.

luna

Mama Doe
I haven't posted any pics of Bobby and Rosie recently so here goes. They are so in love right now that I hardly get a look in ... Hehe :)

a3yveza4.jpg

uzyta7a8.jpg

7etube7y.jpg

sezyre4u.jpg

Bobby doing his walking dead impression :)

tu8e7eje.jpg

Sorry if I have posted any of these before, they are not all recent.

I haven't posted any pics of Bobby and Rosie recently so here goes. They are so in love right now that I hardly get a look in ... Hehe :)

a3yveza4.jpg

uzyta7a8.jpg

7etube7y.jpg

sezyre4u.jpg

Bobby doing his walking dead impression :)

tu8e7eje.jpg

Sorry if I have posted any of these before, they are not all recent.

Who cares if you have posted them before they are super cute :D :love: someones got very fluffy feet I love it :D

They are beautiful. Your place looks amazing.

I quite agree that even if you have posted them before, who cares. They are well lovely enough to look at again and again xx:love:xx

They are beautiful. Your place looks amazing.

I quite agree that even if you have posted them before, who cares. They are well lovely enough to look at again and again xx:love:xx

Aww thanks Tulsi, I am quite house proud so that's a lovely compliment ;)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Who cares if you have posted them before they are super cute :D :love: someones got very fluffy feet I love it :D

Hehe ... I love Bobbys little hobit feet. He mops the floors for us with them !!!

Awwww....:love:.. Must be love with a nose beside your luvbuns butt!!!

Bobby serves as Rosies own personal bum cushion. She does that most evenings when they are watching tv on their rug. She must like his extra padding down there :)

Back