• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He groomed me !

Fluffs mum

Warren Scout
No one else would understand my happiness ! Fluff who I have had since feb has always been a bit bitey due to how he has treated before. Since I have had him been letting him explore over me sniffing and usually nipping , and properly biting ... Owcheee .. He has been climbing over me and realiy spending time exploring me the last few days and with the winter clothing I'm getting less bruises :D. Today was sitting in the run he climbed onto the stool next to me sniffling as usual . Sat still and was looking out the corner of my eye when I saw his little tongue giving me a few licks !!! ...... So happy I could burst . They both went off to nom more hay so kneeled next to them and leaned down and got my nose rubbed by two little fluffy noses .... :love::):love:

Oh how wonderful. I am SLOWLY working on my lot, trying to get them used to being stroked. Its lovely when something like that happens. x

YAAAAYYY!!! :love:Its a brilliant feeling isn't it :D my girl who I have had for a while groomed me for the first time last night, must admit I shed a tear!! Must be a good day for bunnies

I have just been cuddling my Rosie, who after snuffling in my ear started scratching at my T shirt. Then she licked my neck and arm bless her, my other rabbits all snuffle round my face and ears but only Rosie licks me, it is so nice to know she trust and loves me like this.:love:

Aww these stories are so wonderful :) there's something about gaining the trust of a bunny!

Neville (previous hutch and breeder bunny who's been with me 6 wks) came and flopped out next to me the other night. So heartwarming :)

Aww these stories are so wonderful :) there's something about gaining the trust of a bunny!

Neville (previous hutch and breeder bunny who's been with me 6 wks) came and flopped out next to me the other night. So heartwarming :)

Yes and that something is that it's really hard work!!! ;)

Yay for bunny loves :wave::thumb:

Back