• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CLOSED: Auction for Handbag - Proceeds to Pledge a Pound

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
I have two beautiful Handbags up for Auction for Pledge a Pound. Donated by Mrs Bunnykins. All proceeds of the sale will go to Pledge a Pound. Bag can be posted in time for Christmas :)

This thread is for a bag in black and brown with fringe detail tassles. It is zipped at the top with a couple of internal zipped sections. This bag cost £70 new. (Well £69.99). Made by Bulaggi. http://www.bulaggi.com/eng/

Postage will be an additional £2.60 on top of final auction value.

Would anyone like to start the bidding at £15?

I love this bag, and think I might need to try to win it myself.....I could be sneaky and just not list it and get it all for me....hehe!

Auction wil close at 8pm on Tuesday 10th December.

Last edited:
Would it be generally thought of as OK if I did bid for this? I know that I am the thread starter, but it was Di that donated the bag, and I do think my wee mummy would like it.....I will only put a bid in if the general consensus is that it is acceptable x

I think you should be able to bid, you bidding will bump up the price just the same as anyone else's xx

I was just concerned that it might be deemed as me trying to bump up the price to get more pennies for Pledge a Pound. I would never do it for that reason, but wanted to put it out there in case anyone thought that.

I don't think anyone would think that, it's not like you do it on any of your other items, I think what you do and the effort you put in is highly admirable xx

I don't think anyone would think that, it's not like you do it on any of your other items, I think what you do and the effort you put in is highly admirable xx

Aww, shucks, thanks :) Will see what a couple of others think too xx

Definately this, I think you should bid for it too :thumb:

Back