• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some bun is making a mess...

Spenser: no, no no mummeh, cants you see? This stuffs better over here... Tut...

Somebun has definitely been busy... ;):lol:

Perhaps I should clarify that Spenser has tipped his hay bucket into the water bowl. Just as well I was there at the time or he wouldn't have been able to have a drink!

He is a funny boy with his antics. :lol::love:

Perhaps I should clarify that Spenser has tipped his hay bucket into the water bowl. Just as well I was there at the time or he wouldn't have been able to have a drink!

He is a funny boy with his antics. :lol::love:

defo been plotting with sox and the water bowl antics this week, we better watch out :shock: :lol:

was the grass in the bucket ?

abviously its supposed to be in the bowl :lol:

if it was already in the bowl :oops:

and now we see the reason behind the flop - busy day :lol::love:

Spenser: The grass was in the bucket. I tipped it out hoping to find something more interesting. I didn't really mean it to land in my water bowl although it looks as if I did. :lol: Just as well Mummy doesn't go out too often. You never know when I might be a little bored and frustrated by lack of treats in my diet... ;)

Norty mummy for not hiding treats in the bottom of your bucket :lol:

keep looking every day she will get the message :lol::lol:

Methinks he is feeling much better and is behaving like a daft hormonal teenger,,, Perhaps he should be called Kevin!!!:love:

Back