• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My view

floooble

Alpha Buck
gyzeqazy.jpg

4ybepupy.jpg

This is what happens when you lie full stretch in daisy and sparrows run. You get a daisy on your head!! While sparrow is trying to dig threw my jacket!

Good job I have my hot water bottle it's freezing!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Absolutely. Fantastic. :thumb:

Hmmmm, why didn't I think of taking a hot water bottle out with me? Much more snug... I can hardly feel my toes by the time I get back in... I go out to feed them "quickly" but always end up out there muuuuuuuuch longer! :lol:

She was literally sat on my chest her bum couldn't get any closer!

I also got grooms off her and I may of cried just a little!:thumb::love::love:

:lol::lol::lol:

Absolutely. Fantastic. :thumb:

Hmmmm, why didn't I think of taking a hot water bottle out with me? Much more snug... I can hardly feel my toes by the time I get back in... I go out to feed them "quickly" but always end up out there muuuuuuuuch longer! :lol:

Hot water bottles stop your tush from going numb too, it's like a warm bum pillow x

She was literally sat on my chest her bum couldn't get any closer!

I also got grooms off her and I may of cried just a little!:thumb::love::love:

Awwww... :love::love::love: bless you - I would be the same, mine just demand head rubs, no kisses for me... :lol:

Hot water bottles stop your tush from going numb too, it's like a warm bum pillow x

:lol::lol::lol: I don't even know if I can get in the run to be with them (I dream of a shed/aviary set up one day...) my neighbours already think I'm a crazy bunny lady fruit loop.... Imagine if they saw me squeezing in with them... With a hot water bottle... :shock:;) love it! :D

Awwww... :love::love::love: bless you - I would be the same, mine just demand head rubs, no kisses for me... :lol:

she was just like yup I'm sitting her now groom me hoomin and like a good hoomin I did and I got groomed for my efforts first time ever!!!

:lol::lol::lol: I don't even know if I can get in the run to be with them (I dream of a shed/aviary set up one day...) my neighbours already think I'm a crazy bunny lady fruit loop.... Imagine if they saw me squeezing in with them... With a hot water bottle... :shock:;) love it! :D

hahahaha I'm lucky no one can see me, once you have climbed into a run once you get the knack, just got to avoid giddy buns that get in the way :) if anyone did see they would probably think I'm a crazy bunny lady too, specially with daisy resting her fat tush on my head

Glad I'm not the only one who climbs in the run. OH found it funny once to lock me in.:lol:

Back