• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Deer Faver Chrismoose...

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
Pickles, I think Faver Chrismoose is on the case.:thumb: Watch out for any large deliveries that comes to your Mummy's house.:lol::lol: ;):love:

I'm sure if your a good bunny little Pickles Faver Chrismoose wont let you down :)

and I this website is going to be bad for my bank I can see it :)

Ah bless, don't worry Pickles, I'm sure you've been a good bunny & Faver Chrismoose will bring you some lovely presents :love:

Dear Pickles, we told our mummy we want the maze treat challenge, but we told her to get it from Amazon as its cheaper. Love from Will & Nancy xx:thumb:

Maze-a-log died within 2 mins. Not well held together! Tbh atleast she is ripping that to shreds and not my doors!

Faver Chrismoose is having trouble with his bank card! I hope for Pickle-Pie's sake it'll be sorted soon!

Has anyone got one of those slide out treat things? It's very expensive but looked pretty good. I might try making my own...

Maze-a-log died within 2 mins. Not well held together! Tbh atleast she is ripping that to shreds and not my doors!

Haven't given it to my two yet. To be honest I'm not that impressed with it. Not as big as I thought and Nancy will demolish quicker than it took to be delivered. Probably ok as a maze for hamsters.:)

Aww hope you get everything you wish for Pickles! :love:

Hoppit, as a side note, can you take a pic of him in that basket when it comes? Looking for something similar, just not sure if Islay's big bum will fit in it :lol:

Aww hope you get everything you wish for Pickles! :love:

Hoppit, as a side note, can you take a pic of him in that basket when it comes? Looking for something similar, just not sure if Islay's big bum will fit in it :lol:

Pickles LOVES his hay nest! (He has one already but he goes through about 3 a year so I thought I'd get him another). He is just the cutest little ball of dough ever when he's flopped in that. It fits him perfectly, but I should think he's a whole notch smaller than Islay? I'll see if I've got a pic anywhere...

Last edited:
Pickles LOVES his hay nest! (He has one already but he goes through about 3 a year so I thought I'd get him another). He is just the cutest little ball of dough ever when he's flopped in that. It fits him perfectly, but I should think he's a whole notch smaller than Islay? I'll see if I've got a pic anywhere,...

Yes she's a pretty big girl, she likes comfy things like that though!

Back