• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very funny rat picture - baby rats

Crunchie

Warren Veteran
We got two baby rats from the SSPCA on Saturday there, they still have zillions left if anyone is interested. Our old boy Scabbers has outlived his two brothers and was on his own therefore we thought it best to get him some company so here they are....

You will be a good son to me, I teach you all I knows bout chewing holes in socks.
rats009_zps52d8b1ee.jpg

One of the two, at the moment this one is called "Splodge (Avoid contact with eyes)"
rats007_zps5f728b28.jpg

rats006_zps5ac16bc3.jpg

Splodge (avoid contact with eyes) and his brother Stripey (Contains milk)
rats008_zps954759d8.jpg

rats002_zps7963388d.jpg

rats003_zps8dd4a311.jpg

Unsure which one this is
rats001_zpsc16eb79a.jpg

We let them meet Scabbers on the sofa, they're still just a bit too tiny to be living with him full time.
rats004_zps5ab8e300.jpg

*sniff sniff* I smell cheese
rats005_zps2b1d2341.jpg

Can I ask a really stupid question, have they got red eyes like rew bunnies? Sorry I appreciate that sounds stupid

Last edited:
Can I ask a really stupid question, have they got red eyes like rew bunnies? Sorry I appreciate that sounds stupid

These two do have red eyes yes, some have pink eyes or ruby eyes though Scabby has black eyes.

So cute :love: Out littluns think Badger is their Dad I think. They were off their food when he had to have a lump removed last week because they missed him.

Back