• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lilly looks scary with her eyes rolled back into her head!! (Cute pics post 2 and 7)

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
This is what I could see from outside the hutch

I then decided I wanted to try get photos of her asleep, so quietly opened the hutch (I was quite surprised she didn't stir when I did that tbh!) and poked the camera through and the results are demon bunny eyes!!!

She's fast asleep there :love: didn't even notice I was in there with her :lol:

(photobucket is being slow resizing photos :( sorry about the size!)

Last edited:
I feel as though Harvey is standing over her saying "I know what this looks like, but I PROMISE, I did NOT kill her!!!" :lol:

Lilly's becoming more and more a DBF bunny recently :D

I watched closely to make sure she was breathing both times :lol: eye rolling freaks me out though, I'd much rather her close her eyes like in the second DBF!

I really have to show a lot of self-restraint not to tickle bellies when they offer them to me like this! Tbh I don't think Lilly would care as she's not ticklish there, Harvey is a little ticklish there so I doubt he'd appreciate it :lol:

Just in case there's anyone who hasn't already had enough of my obsessive photo posting on this thread :oops: here is my view from the sofa right now

What gets me is when my buns are dreaming. Every one of them looks like they are having a fit or being possessed. It's horrifying. :(
When they're in bun loaf position it's even weirder because they look like a furry coal car running down a twisty track, but in one place. :roll: Even Jenna (dog) doesn't wobble and twitch that much in her sleep.

I like the snuggly buns in the last pictures the best. :) xxxx

What gets me is when my buns are dreaming. Every one of them looks like they are having a fit or being possessed. It's horrifying. :(
When they're in bun loaf position it's even weirder because they look like a furry coal car running down a twisty track, but in one place. :roll: Even Jenna (dog) doesn't wobble and twitch that much in her sleep.

I like the snuggly buns in the last pictures the best. :) xxxx

My two are massive dreamers! Lilly purrs in her sleep, but for some reason she actually grinds her teeth very loud when purring so I'm constantly wondering of she's in pain!

Lilly had a nightmare the other day, she was loafing and dreaming and twitching faster and faster and then was slowly moving her head up until she had her chin pointed in the air, still twitching! She looked so possessed! Then she leapt out of her sleep about 3 feet in one go and started stomping :shock:

I find it cute when they're laying like Harvey in the last pic and fall asleep, and then slowly fall to the side until they're on their sides in DBF position! :lol: it's as if they're too sleepy to sleep upright! Both of mine do this :love:

Back