• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ruby has a dental tomorrow

Loosy

Warren Veteran
:( I don't usually ask but could Ruby have some vibes for tomorrow? Pipkin's last dental in August killed him so I'm scared :(
She's staying at the vet's overnight with Willow because she's been off her food today (although she still managed to eat some fenugreek crunchies!).

Thank you :love:
I know it needs doing and Ruby is otherwise healthy so she should be fine, I just can't seem to stop worrying.

Ruby has come round from the anaesthetic ok! They found an abscess under one tooth which has been removed and they also discovered she has lost another tooth at some point :? Don't know whether it came out by itself or she's had dental problems in the past. I don't know her history but she's been with me for four years and she hasn't had any problems before now.
She's not home yet, they're waiting for her to eat something. Fingers crossed she can come home today.

Back