• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to make a bunny binky...

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Just tickle his tummy :lol:

Sheldon & I have a new game...he sits there staring into space deep in rabbit thought, my hand creeps up under him and tickles his tummy, and he binkies - looks surprised, then comes and nudges my hand - so I do it again, and he binkies and comes back and nudges my hand - and so it goes on until he has enough and lies down flat on his tummy.:love:

I tried it with the others - Holly did binky but then hopped off flicking her back feet at me, Harley actually tried to box at me with her front feet and Bobo just sat there and let me continue tickling his tummy. Bug also bounced off and Cheyenne just put her nose down even further for more nose rubs as though to say "wrong place mummy!". Sheldon was the only bun who realised I was playing - and joined in...he's so my boy:love::p

Would it be rude to wake my two up to try this....?? Yes it probably would be wouldn't it.... Oh well I'll try it later! They're knackered from all the naughty binkies this morning :evil:

Ginger can't binky, so that won't work.

Biscuit hates being touched unless its on his terms, so that won't work either!

doubt scamps will let me try he has a super big fear of being picked up so if you go to do something like that he runs for the hills lol

yuri might like it though.... hum........

Aww that sounds cute. I doubt either of my grumps would entertain the notion though !!!

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Run up behind Dipsy saying "I'm gonna get you" lol and off he goes :lol::lol:

To my horror, Paddington obviously thinks I don't do enough hoovering, as when I switched it on yesterday in their room, he had the most amazing binky, and I felt quite insulted, as it was like he was saying "YIPPEE she's got the hoover out" :shock:

My housebun just sat there with a look of "so" on his face when I put my fingers under him and tickled his tummy:roll: What gets the happy ear wag from him is tickling his tail:lol:

Hewwo R-yoos - it's bee bunnys here. I wanteds to tell yoos hoomins dat no tickling of our tummys. We does nots likes it okays. Now fuss our heads and be good hoomins okays :)

Tried it.... Either got a mildly annoyed reaction or they just bent their heads around to intercept my hand on the way to bellies so they could get head rubs :roll:

aw, that's so sweet. :love:

all i had to do with matt was tickle him and say 'cheeky fluffy matt' in a silly voice and he couldn't resist doing binkies. :love:

Back