• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm soooooooooo relaxed...

Schez

Mama Doe

And I'm not even kidding you...

:lol::lol::lol:

Nearly 3months since Jamie came into our lives and I can't imagine life without him... Especially night time... :love:

I think Jamie is happy here with us... :love::thumb:

Aww Jamie you cute little monkey.

I hope mummy and daddy don't take up too much of the bed when you're trying to stretch out!

:love::love:

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the replies guys :wave: it's so hard to get a good pic of him, it doesn't do him any justice... He's got amaaaaaaaaazing eyes... Jet black furies are so difficult to photograph... :roll:
I just wanted to post a couple of pics of him as it was thanks to the support of RU I braved the adoption process.

He's such a happy boy, I just can't understand how the lad got himself into rescue in the first place.

:love::love:

Aww he looks so cosy and chilled, youre obviously doing a good job with him.

Thank you :wave: I hope he's happy with us :love: I've never known a cat purr as much as he does and it's such a low, rumbly purr, if I'm kneeling next to him I can feel the purr through the floor... :shock::lol:

Back