• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy/Sad

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
Sad because 2 absolutely beautiful bunnies were in one of my hutches but happy because they have gone to a very good home where there isn't a hutch to be seen. The 2 sisters I brought home yesterday have gone to live with June and Barry where they will have their own private quarters with a big dg window looking out on the garden.

They are the sweetest. most inquisitive bunnies you could ever meet, one is light grey the other dark grey. June and Barry have no children, so they will be so loved and cared for. They will be neutered in about a month's time when they have settled in and put a little bit more weight on and I shall look after them when J & B go away, usually twice a year.

So they have gone from a 3' gp hutch with nothing in it to a lovely peaceful home. I am very happy, but sad!

Back