• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour- Cereal Killer !

:lol: Love the last picture, he's like:

me? I wouldn't dream of doing such a thing! :lol:

He's absolutely beautiful :love: does he have blue eyes? That last picture he looks like he has blue eyes.

Oh wow a BEW Rex :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: I think I'm in love :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's a BE Frosty Point, he isn't pure white. He has some silver/grey flecking. In the photo the most obvious grey flecking is on his tale. He also has it on his ears, his forehead, along his back and on his bum xx

Oh yes, i see the silvery grey now :love: I bet the photos don't really do him justice & he is even more stunning in real life :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:love::love:

Are you SURE it's just cereal in that box Jane!?!:shock::lol:

I particularly love the one of his bum poking out of the box.

HOOLIGAN.

:love:

Endeavour you are so cheeky and inquisitive.........................so like my new addition, Delilah!!!!

I don't know about you Jane, but having a bright, lively, inquisitive and sometimes naughty bunny in your household....keepsyou on your toes and always puts a smile on your face.

Delilah.........behaviour and bonding section...........laugh, smile. oh my goodness all in all!!!!:lol:

Okay, I'm a bit slow this afternoon...took me a few tries to get the pun :roll: :oops:
Need more tea.

Endeavour, you have to have the cutest bunny caboose in bundom. Especially when it's sticking out of a box of malted shreddies! :lol: :love:
Jane, I hope you have a pair of roller skates for the sugar rush that's coming! :shock:

Back