• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone else think this article is a load of rubbish?

where's their evidence for that? what's the source? feeling grumpy now but have to go to the asthma clinic....

Oh yes my rabbits are ever so fat being as they are indoors rabbits :roll:

I shouldn't be surprised really. The BBC know nothing about rabbits and have proved it several times with bad info in their programmes.

It's over 13 and a half years old.

Rabbit knowledge and medicine has come on leaps and bounds since then....not sure criticising the article is really going to help ;)

To be fair, the article should be taken down due to its age, but that's all.

It also looks like it was written for children. It's on the cbb section which is for kids right? I think that might actually make it worse, so I'm glad someone else pointed out that it's 13 years old.

When I think what we knew ten years ago about rabbit care compared with now I think its a miracle it was ever written! Back then rabbits barely featured on any media radar so at the time I think this was done with good intentions. It is also around the same time that keeping house rabbits first started to be talked about between bunny keepers and given this was written with children in mind it sounds like a good reminder to young kids not to feed their indoor bunnies chocolate and other human treats which would be very tempting to do :D

Sounds like a load of *beep* to me. My buns are indoors and yes I do spoil them but they have the best quality hay to keep teeth down and I keep an eye on their weight . They free range 24/7 so if they want to run around they can. I also think they r happier as they get unlimited affection ! Grrrr makes me angry silly articles like that

Sent from my GT-I9505

Back