• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best thing about your bunnies

Springfield24

Alpha Buck
I keep having these loved up moments where I realise how lucky I am to have my two rabbits. Here's why for me:

When they flop next to each other and genuinely look like they're in heaven.

When they sprint at full pelt around the room and sometimes even over my shoulder if I'm in the middle of their race track.

When Springfield tries to steal tomatoes from my plate.

When Lola is so brave she lets me hold the top half of her body (she's shy and needs to get used to being lifted so I'm doing it gradually)

When Springfield gives me kisses.

Tonnes of others too. What are your reasons for going all mushy over your buns?! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Mine do the flopping out blissfully together too :love: and Harvey loves to lick me if I sit on the floor or carry him!

Yesterday Harvey did something adorable, I put ear cleaner in Lilly's ears and he went and washed it off her back feet after she used them to scratch her ears and off of her back which was covered with it from shaking, it must've tasted gross but he loves her so much :love:

Lilly used to accept noserubs for about 10 seconds max, now she loves full body massages and noserubs for as long as I'll stay and often purrs through out :love:

Harvey's cute thing is that I'll pick him up for cuddles, give him a billion kisses on his nose while he licks me, put him on the floor, and instead of running off flicking his feet he turns straight around and nudges me for more noserubs!!

They definitely always brighten my day!

They are peaceful and fuzzy and are always pleased to see me (= food :lol:).

I am pleased that I have had the chance to make their lives better and that they all have "happy eyes" and do little ear shakes :lol

The normality of cleaning them out every morning gives me routine in a currently upside down world xxx

Seeing them in the morning and getting all excited when
they know it is free range time and food time.
Neighbours must think I am mad as I am sometimes out at 5am !!.

Then if working from home ,I have a peep and they are fast asleep
snuggled up or lying over each other.
Would be lost without them in this stressful world we live in :love::love:

Their looks. They are all soooo pretty in their own individual ways.

I love watching them wash themselves and each other.

Their eating and the lovely chomping noises they make. I especially like seeing long strands of hay going in!

Their binkies.

The rare moments when Frosty will let me stroke him (even managed to stroke Mottle and Snowflake recently xxx).

Their drinking.

When Snowflake lies down he actually rests his cheek on the floor he is so relaxed x

Sometimes when I go in to the shed the quad are all cuddled up together in a multicoloured bunny heap on top of their little hutch. They look so cosy and peaceful.

When I sit in the shed and read and they just go about their business (which involves a lot of chillaxing).

Just knowing they are there makes me feel good. I enjoy cleaning them, being with them and feeding them xxxxxx

Last edited:
I love watching them have mad binky, racing around moments. And I love watching them being all loved up with each other. I loved Harley this morning when she got grumpy at breakfast and grunted at me - and Bobo who does it every morning. I love the way Cheyenne snuggles into my neck when she is picked up and honks like a little goose, but when put down races off binkying like a loon. I love watching their expressions and know when they are happy, thinking up naughty stuff, bored, confused.

There is so much to love about bunnies...how did I ever think they just sat around doing nothing. Amazing little creatures.

Ah they're all lovely :-D I've thought of more.

The way Lola stamps her feet when the food bag is rustled like she's saying to my greedy springy "I'm getting my fair share mind! " (which she always does! )

The way Lola constantly cleans Springfield and the way he occasionally does back (would prefer to kiss me than her) but when he does she looks totally content.

The way both of their rumps twitch when they get banana like "mmmm this is so delicious I have to show you somehow"

The way they stand on their hind legs to see what you're doing in the kitchen. .. and that they'll follow you round expecting veg afterwards.

The way if I rustle a packet or shout "bunnies" they both come tearing towards me waiting for treats... well they don't wait they trample all over me :)

charlie rabbit's total desperation for a cuddle...
all four - their ridiculous excitement at mealtimes, and the way they each run off with a fine bean...
cecile bunbun's exquisite dark beauty
matthew rabbit's solemn, studious little face
tabby rabbit's determination to be independent, when she knows, and I know, she loves me really. :lol:

These:
20131201_163134_zps5bd8d1a9.jpg

And

20131117_164350_zps36cc696d.jpg

And

20131015_213039_zpsfe43995d.jpg

And

IMG_20131118_065305_zps3cdd5187.jpg

The bestest best thing about having the bunnies (*whispers* especially a Reggie bunny ;)) is no matter what you you've had to face during the day(or what you are going to have to face), they are there...:love:

Giant bunny binkies are incredible... :shock: :D :love:

They are just incredibly, incredibly sweet, their adorableness just leaves me speechless - and this is the only place I can admit it!

Willow kisses :love:

He grooms me ALL the time:lol: even washes my tears away.....I love him to the moon and back and I think he feels the same :love::love:

Archie is the sweetest he will do a blinky and spot dead in shock like a statue:roll:, very funny,
He also will only poo in the litter tray like a good boy :love:

Best thing about my bunnies?
No matter how much of a rubbish day I'm having they can always cheer me up :)

Bunny kisses and binkies are the best :)

Having bunnies run through my legs and around me while I go get the pellets out of the cupboard in the morning. Little soft furry bodies jumping all over my bare feet while I try desperately to GET to the cupboard without accidentally kicking anybun in the head. :lol::love:

Having bunnies run through my legs and around me while I go get the pellets out of the cupboard in the morning. Little soft furry bodies jumping all over my bare feet while I try desperately to GET to the cupboard without accidentally kicking anybun in the head. :lol::love:

:lol::lol: know that feeling

Whenever I think of my boys, Billie and Jack, I feel such joy inside me that it lifts me up no matter how horrid my day is. I can go and sit with them and pet them and it's meditative. They love me and accept me for who I am. I love how they just are.... they are in the moment .... I love how they smell out in the sun. I think they smell like sunshine and hay. They are so soft.

I Just look at them and feel such happiness. Without them it would be a pretty sad world.

Watching Rosie groom Bobby is the funniest thing. She pins down his head with her front paw to groom his mane and one of his ears. (Yes only one, the right ear is neglected )

And while she has his head pinned down he licks the flour in ecstasy . It makes us laugh every day and never gets old :)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Back