• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Me and Timmy have made up :)

moi

Mama Doe
Yesterday I went to check his chin to see if it was healing ok, and he turned very vicious! I came off worse with deep cuts on my hand, both wrists, chest and b00bs! And today he came up to my feet, nudged me and let me stroke him. So I sat down with him in front of me and gave him a fuss, and he licked my crocs and rubbed his chin on them.... prob cos he could smell Peggy rather than love for me but it made me feel better :)

If your wondering how I ended up with scratched b00bs as I picked him up he kicked and I had my onesie on, it popped open and he kicked again. I look like Ive been in a fight! :shock:

Goodness me! Timmy is really making his presence known in your house isnt he??! Hope you are OK. Be sure to clean your scratches etc so they dont become infected!

Back