• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie the Christmas tree grunting and bite

Newzealandwhites

Alpha Buck
When Archie free roams he keeps going under the tree and marking his scent on the pine cones attached to the tree,(he is watched at all times) he also drops poos around it :roll: and if we go to move him he grunts and lunges at us :roll: im a little scared of him lunging at me :oops:

Last edited:
What age is Archie? He sounds quite territorial.

Bunnies are very curious about new things. I often find Spenser more interested in the box his deliveries come in than it the actual contents!

I don't know his age as he was a rescue he is about 2 or 3 he has been neutered, He hasnt bit me but I think more because I pull my hand away sharp, he also does the grunting lunge thing when I tell me no :roll:

Neutering generally calms down territorial instincts ... my Spenser is quite territorial (although neutered), but not to the extent of grunting or lunging.

It might be worth having a look in the 'behaviour' section of the Forum to see if there are any tips that could be helpful.

Back