• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues near Camberley in Surrey

I can wholeheartedly recommend The Rabbit Crossing.

Not sure how far you wanted to travel but Bobtails in Ewell is also amazing. A little further afield would ARC in Twickenham.

Hello

I'm Helen and I run The Rabbit Crossing.

I'm very happy to send you a note to your e-mail about the adoption process if you are interested in knowing how I do things here. Also if you need advice about any aspect of rabbit husbandry and care, I can probably help you there too. Good places to find hay locally too.

I am guessing you use Gill at Windlesham Village Vet. She is our rescue vet so if you are using her, you are in good hands.

If I can help at all then please e-mail on therabbitcrossing@yahoo.co.uk

This is a list of a few of the rabbits that I currently have for adoption with some others not listed and more needing help all the time. http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/search.asp?ContID=4125

Plus if you use Facebook there are lots of notes about bunny keeping and adoption plus loads of photos on my rescue facebook page.

Back