• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

seen a beautiful continental giant (pic added)

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
today, she at a rescue centre only 16weeks old, she had the largest ears ive ever seen, was very friendly :love:
but also the amount of rabbits that have been abandoned before Christmas is heartbreaking, they had lots in

Last edited:
*melts*

Ooooooooh, Reggie would loooooooove her... :love::love::love:

*dreams* ;)

aww shame you can't take her, she was lovely so friendly, she just hopped over, I said if I took you home my rabbits would kill me :lol: plus I not got room for giant or money for anymore x

She's lovely! :love:
Contis are very norty though.....(*nods sagely through bitter tears of experience*)

Ha ha ha ha!!!

You do have double trouble!!

Hector would say its just him being loving and mischievous.... :D

She's gorgeous but, beware, she will grow to twice the size..... Lovely lovely girl. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha ha ha ha!!!

You do have double trouble!!

Hector would say its just him being loving and mischievous.... :D

She's gorgeous but, beware, she will grow to twice the size..... Lovely lovely girl. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes a lot of growing to do x

aww shame you can't take her, she was lovely so friendly, she just hopped over, I said if I took you home my rabbits would kill me :lol: plus I not got room for giant or money for anymore x

Oh, I wish. She's absolutely stunning. :love:
I need, need, neeeeeeeeeeeed a bigger house... :lol: (hubby says... "We are not moving just so you can have more bunnies... " :shock::lol:)

We'll see.... ;)

She's lovely. :love: I'd love to be able to visit a rescue, but there aren't any near enough.

this one had a Christmas open day and my sister wanted take nephew they had santa there and stalls etc, I bought a rabbit ornament, calendar for my nan and a pen

nephew made friends with a very small grey pony

this one had a Christmas open day and my sister wanted take nephew they had santa there and stalls etc, I bought a rabbit ornament, calendar for my nan and a pen

nephew made friends with a very small grey pony

That all sounds lovely. :love:

Ohhh!! Those ears :love: !
I don't understand why anyone would dump their animals around Christmas :roll:
Are they scared the neighbors will eat it?

Last edited:
I need her in my life!!!!
Debating if moving to a bigger house for bunnies and leave OH behind will be ok... hmmmmmmmm

Back