• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have pen panels for free..a rescue need them?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
i am sorry i cannot afford the £10 right now...but i dont want to sell tgese..i want a rescue or anyone else who needs them but cannot afford to buy them.
Over the last nine and a half years ive collected several pen panels..the metal ones....and there a few six panels low ones..brilliant around the telly for housebuns.
No rust...can use the stakes orovided OR use your own cable ties. The folding eight panel one got given away a while back. I moved house at the end of august...and in debt to my eyeballs because of it..like everyone does! And after getting a good friend help put the oanels in the new shed..it dawned on me tgat because my health has got so bad i cannot carry them...and merlin and lily are too ill to be vaccd leaving hunnybunny who isnt sure of outside...all over six years old..lilys nine! And the two biggies can run riot once ive catproofed our new..large garden!
so please im only asking if you know anyone whod like them..i also have baby gates too....this bungalow has doorways perfect for my daughters wheelchair...way too wide for baby gates and nikkis wheelchair wouldnt get over them,

so mods before you delete this post..could you ask if anyone would like them..for free.
im in hampshire...HAVANT.

thank you x

I've moved this into its own thread for you, so it's easier for people to find. Hopefully somebody can make use of them. :D

I'm not a rescue, Debbie, but I would love them.

I've been borrowing Sam's two puppy pens when I have bunnies here for bonding or boarding. I've given her one back but still have the other one. Would be good to let her have that one back too:)

I find them invaluable if I need to bring buns inside for any reason.

I think I am looking after two of Catherine's buns in December so it would be good to have some panels to bunny proof the lounge so they can have lots of space.

Sorry just got back on here...Oh hun...you can have them all..youve seen all the different sizes and just how many there are! Want any baby gates to go across the doorway to stop escaping bunnies!?
Its much easier than a dog crate..thats bloody heavy the size you have borrowed..i gave mine away like that or did i sell it? pass!! The only problem is arthritus in your fingers and hands....i ended up using cable ties as i could alter the shape better than the poles that go through them..but i have those too!
If you cover them with a tarp they should be ok..i had one i didnt realise had been left in the back garden at the old house and found it during the move....not one speck of rust...proves how high quality they are. They've cost us a fortune over the years but they've been invaluable over the years too.

All we have to do is borrow a man with a van lol. I cannot get hold of Daryl..been frustrated as stuff needed doing. Is there anyone you know with an estate car who could help...? They aren't rushing off anywhere so i think they'll be safe in the shed till then!

Had a terrible scare as Dylan escaped in the dark last night..with zuzu.....she came running in but he panicked and hid under next doors car for at least an hour. nikki collapsed outside and then again when i was wheeling her in. Nearly took her head off on the door frame!!!

Bluebell and jaspers pen is great..except I've warped it by leaning over to scratch noseys and give food and water and hay until its their turn out. I need to steam clean it because of the dust! those panels just need a damp cloth even.....but bluebell learnt to lift the panels up and squeeze under them quick to freedom. So far the plastic pen has held her...till the other night and she leapt over the top and into nikkis bed!! not bad for a french lop with early spondylosis! ha ha ha

Thats settled then....so nice to know they're going to help you out. I know how frustrating it is borrowing things to sort out the buns!

see you sometime in the week. xx

Back