• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Snowdrop please- Update 31.12

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
After managing for several years with a condition we were told would only give her a few more months I think snowdrop is finally coming to the end.

She has slowed down a lot these past few months and today isn't eating at all and is very miserable. She will see the vets tomorrow but I don't think there will be much they can do for her.

We think she is about 5 now so has managed a long time with the condition.

Last edited:
I hope that there is something the vets can offer- is there any chance that it may be unrelated, for example, something like arthritis, which may also account for why she has been slowing recently (i.e. the colder weather?). Just a thought.

Thinking of you both and hoping the vets can offer something.

I hope that there is something the vets can offer- is there any chance that it may be unrelated, for example, something like arthritis, which may also account for why she has been slowing recently (i.e. the colder weather?). Just a thought.

Thinking of you both and hoping the vets can offer something.

Thanks Sky-O, I will mention this to the vets tomorrow. She can still run round the garden at 100mph and does some great binkies, its just that these episodes are further and further apart now and she is wanting to spend most of the days sat in a corner huddled up.

I am fairly certain it is her tummy from the way she is sitting. She can't get comfy and sticks her bum in the air when the gas is hurting.

She has had all her usual meds and has nibbled some spring greens.

Snowdrop is doing a little better today. She is more active and is interested in food but isn't eating pellets yet. She has eat some spring greens and grass and is pooing well.

Back