• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I don't think many of you have seen my beautiful Wotsit Bunny!

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
In September I adopted what I thought was a male bunny, whom my boyfriend named Wotsit. He wasn't yet neutered as he'd only arrived at the rescue a few days before, and I was so desperate to adopt him that the rescue agreed, knowing that I would neuter "him". Turned out that Wotsit was in fact a girl, so she was spayed instead, in October :lol:

She bonded with Cupcake and Pudding for about 3 weeks and they were such an adorable trio, but then they fell out big style on bonfire night, so I'm currently looking at rescues to see if I can get her a husband :) She seemed to have a problem with sharing Pud, so I'm hoping that she'll be fine with just a male for company. Here's a few photos of my pretty girl from the last few months! They might be huge, my photobucket takes ages to resize stuff :(

We've had a bit of trouble keeping her weight up. She's a mini lop and is 1.6kg which is good, however she seems to have very little fat around her spine and hips, which is odd. She's had glucose tests for diabetes which were negative, so we're just deciding what to do next. As you can see, her favourite place to be is on my bed! Love her to bits, the little monkey.

she is gorgeus,:love::love: 1.6kg is the upper weight for a mini lop range of 1.3-1.6kg, could she have dutch in her bloodline, going off her features

she is gorgeus,:love::love: 1.6kg is the upper weight for a mini lop range of 1.3-1.6kg, could she have dutch in her bloodline, going off her features

Yeah apparently somewhere down the line she has dutch blood, as she's vienna marked (hence the dutch split down her nose and blue eyes) but the rescue wasn't sure where she'd originally come from... she'd already had a couple of owners before me, and she's only 8 months old :(

Yeah apparently somewhere down the line she has dutch blood, as she's vienna marked (hence the dutch split down her nose and blue eyes) but the rescue wasn't sure where she'd originally come from... she'd already had a couple of owners before me, and she's only 8 months old :(

poor girl least she has a forever home now :love: dutch breed tend to be abit more slender so that could be why

Awww really? :) My youtube has taken off recently, really exciting :D But yeah she seems to be everyone's favourite haha, I think it's because she's so cheeky!

i really like your vids. :love: was sorry to hear about donut. i saw the little tour of the cage and him throwing himself from the bars :shock: then came on here and saw your sad update :(

love all your bunnies. they're so cute. :love:

Wow what a stunner :love::love: The picture of her looking out of the window is saying ( Where is my potential husband? I hope he doesn`t keep me waiting too long)

Back