• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whos treating the rabbits this Christamas

Nothing.

They are rabbits and will get fresh hay in the morning, some pellets, usual medications and perhaps if they are lucky, a bit of veg or something from dinner.

Our buns get healthy treats everyday - so will probably a few naughty treats - carrot, banana, apple - but not so much that they end up with upset tums.

Nothing.

They are rabbits and will get fresh hay in the morning, some pellets, usual medications and perhaps if they are lucky, a bit of veg or something from dinner.

This! They might get the odd festive sprout if they are lucky (they can have mine, gladly). I've decided to have my flock identichipped so all the hard earned money has gone/is going on that at the moment - much more benefit to them than Christmas presents and with 11 of them I have to prioritise carefully with the spending.

I'm afraid I must plead guilty to spoiling Spenser. He has a new fleece blanket put by, and various toys and treats (all healthy, but to be honest more than a single bunny needs). I reckon I could have worse faults than spending too much on my rabbit.

Mine have a new hideyhouse for their shed each and lots of treats coming from Hugo's there.

I did buy them loads of chew toys as well but they are all but gone as i gave in and gave it to them early.

They don't really get christmas presents. They have plenty of toys and I don't really buy commercial treats as prefer to make my own or use natural forage, fruit as a treat. Last year I upgraded all the accomodation so there isn't much else I could buy them. They do get some nice festive veggies (which they are fed regularly anyway) and a couple of naughty cranberries.

The piggies are being treated to a new heatpad and I will probably make them a couple of new blankets but thats because I think they need them and will have them as soon as they arrive, no waiting for santa.

I was thinking they might get 'Christmas dinner' ie some of the veg we have, sprout, carrot, turnip...they will also get to come inside for cuddles, but they do that already, so really it'll just be a normal day...I was considering buying them a bunny jump, but I want one of those for them anyway, and if I do that they will need new harnesses. :)

Oh yes, Father Christmas will be coming to Pickles! He'll have treats in his stocking (a child's christmassy sock) and some big presents too. Not sure what yet though - he already has everything!

Nothing as i've just spent £50 on them to get 3 bales of hay 2 20kg bales of raviera and 2 20kg sacks of food

I am participating in a secret santa, so the rabbits will get some presents from that. My mom tends to buy them something larger at Christmas (a maze for example) and then they always get timothy cubes and a little toy of some sort :love:

Nothing this year as I'm trying not to over spend and they're already spoiled enough :roll:

They might get a sprout each though :lol:

Yes :wave: although willow has looaaaadds of toys and stuff, he's a major part of the family, so he will always have something:love:
This year he had a gingerbread house ......but I accidentally gave him it already :roll: on Xmas morn he can open (yes I'm going to wrap it in newspaper :thumb:) a willow ball and a parsley bell:love:
He also has a fenugreek crunchy advent :love:

The two girls I'm fostering will have something too:love:

Petes getting a new, decent, hutch cover and he's already got a wooden hut for his run :D

He won't be with us for Xmas as we are away ( he is at boarding ) but I imagine he will be very spoilt there :lol:

Back